The world of small mammals and rodents for Pets

Updated on August 15, 2023 in Small Mammals and Rodents
2 on August 3, 2023
Join our captivating discussion to explore the art of responsible and delightful care for these charming creatures. From enriching habitats to specialized diets, what care techniques have you found most effective in providing a happy and healthy life for your pint-sized companions? 

Share your knowledge, experiences, and heartwarming stories of the endearing bonds formed with these tiny wonders. Let’s dive into the world of small mammals and rodents, from understanding their unique behaviors to creating nurturing environments that support their well-being. 

Whether you’re a seasoned caretaker or a curious pet owner, come together to deepen your appreciation for these charismatic critters.
Facebook
Twitter
WhatsApp
Email

• Liked by
0 on August 14, 2023

I grew up owning rodents and smaller critters. I think once my parents allowed me to keep a cat, he was my favorite. I think many rodents make wonderful pets though, especially for kids. 

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on August 15, 2023

We currently have a pair of “yard bunnies”. They stay outdoors and have their own little shelter they go into at night for protection. It is lovely having them but they sometimes will sneak into my garden and munch on my vegetables! I had to get a gate to keep them out but found Minx, the younger of the two, digging her way under the side of the fence! 

• Liked by
Cancel
Loading more replies
Skip to content